Our recognition scheme contributes towards the professionalization of agile industry through various stakeholders by conferring the status of Fellow to recognized thought leaders and shakers of the industry. The scheme is closely referenced to the standards prescribed under the Agile Competence Master Standards (ACMS
- Provides International recognition of your commitment to professionalism in teaching and advocating agile principles.
- Demonstrates that your practices are aligned with the ACI, ACMS® standards.
Applying for recognition
We are now accepting applications to the 2014 Fellowship program. To apply, pleaseclick here.
What are the main evidence requirements for Fellowship?
There are two main parts to your application:
- An Account of Professional Practice (APP)
- Supporting statements from two referees (REF)
How will your application be assessed?
- Your application will be assessed by a panel of two accreditors and scoring is done on a 1-10 scale.
- Average score of 8 is required to qualify to be an ACI accredited Fellow.
Application Terms and Conditions
- Agile Certification Institute will not accept hard-copy applications. Please do not print and mail hard-copy applications to ACI.
- Each applicant will be allowed ONLY ONE application for the Fellowship.
- There will be no fees charged for filling and submitting the online application form. But once approved, a professional has to pay a onetime fee of 100$.
- Applications are non-binding.
In order to improve our recognition services, revisions may be made to our web content from time to time, please check our website at regular intervals to ensure you have the most up to date information available.